Christoph Waltz stars in…Ameowdeus

by March 3, 2014 Featured

Prepare yourself for the 2015 Oscar night, as Herr Waltz sure is going to be nominated for his tremendous performance in…Ameowdeus. You can watch the trailer below:

Of course this is just a spoof trailer from the Jimmy Kimmel Show, yet it’s a good idea for a movie, don’t you think?

tumblr_n1uuzu9FfS1r702ygo3_500

Profile photo of Ein Bingo Suzanne Brownrigg March 3, 2014 at 10:17 am

He really looked handsome last night and did a great job. I can’t believe that Ellen got his name wrong.

Profile photo of melissa melissa March 3, 2014 at 10:24 am

It stunk that she got his name wrong- didn’t look “professional” at all. BUT…….you’re 100% correct, he sure looked fine. REAL FINE! and he’s such a good speaker.

Profile photo of melissa melissa March 3, 2014 at 10:29 am

Well…..I was not quite “prepared” for the above trailer…….don’t know if ANYONE was prepared for that! But I must admit that it was pretty funny and brought a smile to my lips.

Profile photo of Ein Bingo Suzanne Brownrigg March 3, 2014 at 10:32 am

It’s interesting and ironic as he is a big Mozart fan, as I recall.

Profile photo of Ein Bingo Ein Bingo March 4, 2014 at 9:07 am

He does make the cutest little hamster that I ever saw…Plus you could keep him in his cage in your house, lol.

Profile photo of melissa melissa March 4, 2014 at 10:23 am

I think that he could just about play ANY role and somehow manage to look dignified. (and handsome-haha!)

Profile photo of Ein Bingo Suzanne Brownrigg March 5, 2014 at 1:54 pm

I get the skit now. I was unaware that there were popular You Tube videos featuring a cat and a hamster playing piano. So now it’s funnier to me. He does make an adorable rodent.