Birthday Project Update

by September 11, 2013 Birthday Projects

wpid-Screenshot_2013-07-17-05-01-32-1.png

It’s that time of year were we collect birthday messages and art for Mr Waltz. We stop collecting on SEPTEMBER 30th.

If you wish to submit a message wishing Mr. Waltz a happy birthday, or a work of art inspired by Mr. Waltz or his characters, please send them via email to birthdayproject@christophwaltzfans.com and we will be putting together a project that we will give to him!

Krisztian Benko September 11, 2013 at 9:50 am

happy birthday, Christoph!

Profile photo of melissa melissa September 11, 2013 at 12:39 pm

This is such a WONDERFUL idea that you’ve all come up with. It’s fun for “us”- his fans and I’m sure that he appreciates it as well. Thanks!

Vinícius September 11, 2013 at 6:17 pm

I’m not sure my email arrived. You ladies aren’t sending confirmation replies to those, are you? No problem if not. You people could think about automatic replies, though. Cheers.

Profile photo of Chelsea J Ashcroft Chelsea J Ashcroft September 13, 2013 at 4:10 am

Vinicius, we have received your message, and you will receive a confirmation email when we have added it.

Vinicius September 13, 2013 at 7:26 pm

Okay then, thank you so much for the attention.

Profile photo of Jenny Jenny September 11, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Could someone tell me, how you are going to send Mr. Waltz the birthday wishes?
Via Email, or normal mail?
I need to know, because if you send it vie Email, I’m thinking of making a video that I’m going to upload at You Tube, and send the URL to it in the Email.

(Sorry for my – maybe – confusing English. I’m from Austria, and I’m afraid my English skills aren’t perfect, at least not the grammar 🙂 )

Thank you!

Profile photo of Ghost Ghost September 12, 2013 at 4:26 am

Hallo Jenny,

wir schicken ihm eine Email mit den Geburtstagsgrüßen als PDF im Anhang. Du kannst Deine Video-URL also problemlos in Deinem Text mitschicken 😀

We are sending an email that comes with the birthday wishes as a pdf file. There’s no problem in included the video URL to your text.

Profile photo of Jenny Jenny September 14, 2013 at 6:28 am

Lieben Dank!
Dann mach ich mich nachher mal “an die Arbeit” 🙂
Auch wenn die Chance, dass er das dann auch wirklich anschaut, eher nicht so groß ist, denke ich mal.
Ich bin ja auch ziemlich spät dran mit dem Einsenden. Habt ihr denn schon sehr viel bekommen? 🙂
Danke für das tolle Projekt!

Thank you!
I’m going to make the video later 🙂
Even if there’s no big chance that he’ll actually see it, as I’m so late with sending my birthday wishes to you.
Did you get many messages by now? 🙂
Thanks for the awesome project!

Profile photo of Chelsea J Ashcroft Chelsea J Ashcroft September 15, 2013 at 5:47 am

We have received your message and you should have received an email from us 🙂

Profile photo of Jenny Jenny September 15, 2013 at 6:02 am

Dear Chelsea, thanks for your reply!
I didn’t get an email, only the notification that you wrote a comment here.

But, may I ask you to do me a favor?
Could you please delete my birthday-message?
I need to make a change – and will send a new one.

I’m going to remove my video from youtube and upload a new one, so you can just delete my whole Email and I’ll send it again – thank’s, Chelsea 🙂

Profile photo of Jenny Jenny September 15, 2013 at 9:02 am

Ok, i just sent you a mail with the new version of my wishes, you can replace it with the one I sent you before.
Thank you! 🙂

And I’m still exited about this project, that’s aterrific idea and so kind of you! 😀