Wishes – one girls’ dream has now come true!

by July 5, 2013 About Christoph Waltz Fans.com

wishes

We at CWF love to hear about wishes coming true. For Julia Morrison, a fan of CW and friend of CWF, her dream of writing a children’s book has now happened!

Wishes is about a regular day in a kindergarten class that turns upside down when the Wishes man comes and makes dreams come true! Charmingly illustrated, the story is sure to delight both kids and adults.

Check it out, and support Julia’s work!

Profile photo of Ghost Ghost July 5, 2013 at 2:35 pm

That’s awesome news, Julia! 😀
It must have been a truly unique and special moment to see your own book being published! 😀
I hope it’ll be a bestseller!

Profile photo of alizabeth alizabeth July 5, 2013 at 3:00 pm

Kudos !!! That is wonderful !!!

Profile photo of Maggy Maggy July 7, 2013 at 8:13 am

I’m a writer myself in Germany and know how much time you need for some pages. It’s a hard work. Okay, my books are not for children but psycho thriller and crime stories, yet it’s both the writing of a selfmade tale and very difficult.
I wish you the best and many readers, buyers and that you will be favourably reviewed!!! =)

Profile photo of Ghost Ghost July 7, 2013 at 1:10 pm

What books did you publish so far? Maybe I read some of your work 🙂

Profile photo of Maggy Maggy July 9, 2013 at 5:03 am

I published some shorter books before but you can buy my 425-sites-thriller “Tod der Angst” later (autumn):

=)

Profile photo of FernandaCW FernandaCW July 10, 2013 at 2:20 pm

i saw the title page of your book, looks great!

Profile photo of Maggy Maggy July 11, 2013 at 4:14 am

Thanks! =D

Profile photo of jekkie34 jekkie34 July 7, 2013 at 9:26 pm

CONGRATULATIONS JULIA!!! That is Fantastic!!!

Profile photo of Helle Helle July 9, 2013 at 5:57 pm

Congratulations to Julia – and to Maggy as well!

Profile photo of Maggy Maggy July 11, 2013 at 4:16 am

Oh, thank you so much! =)
That’s very nice!^^