The 2013 Congratulations Project

by February 25, 2013 About Christoph Waltz

Two-Time Oscar Winner

The 2013 Congratulations Project

To celebrate and honour Mr. Waltz’s second Oscar trophy, we are collecting your messages and artwork to compose our Congratulations project for Mr. Waltz.
The project will be sent off in a week’s time so make sure you send in your contribution before our deadline on Sunday, March 3rd.
We are collecting written messages and digital artwork (drawings, digital pictures, etc.), don’t worry if you don’t have any artwork to add, just sending in a message is perfectly fine, too, and gets you added to our project.
Obviously, your message has the best effect when it is written in either English, German or French.

Please mail us your messages and artwork to sacher@christophwaltzfans.com

Thank you in advance for your contribution, it is much appreciated!

I. February 25, 2013 at 12:16 pm

Oh awesome. I’m totally happy to hear this and the dealine in nicely chosen (my b-day). Congrats to Mr. Waltz again! Thihihi.

Guilherme February 25, 2013 at 3:44 pm

I just sent mine. Long live Christoph Waltz!

Thank you!! :D

DNN February 25, 2013 at 3:59 pm

can i send him a letter in spanish?

I see how you’d find it easier to write the letter in your mother tongue, but it would be easier to read for Mr. Waltz if you could try to write it in English :D

Soraia February 25, 2013 at 7:58 pm

Olá
Envio essa mensagem em português, minha língua materna (I dont speak english).
Desde Bastardos Inglórios, estou encantada com você, Sr. Waltz. Apaixonada mesmo.
A beleza, o carinho, o cuidado, a paixão com que atua me deixam completamente arrebatada.
Espero que um dia venha ao Brasil. Já pensou, poder vê-lo pessoalmente?
Seria um sonho.
Parabéns, parabéns e parabéns.
Tenho certeza de que ainda vou vê-lo brilhar muito.
Com amor

Soraia

Jessee February 25, 2013 at 10:28 pm

I sent my email with my letter and my picture, I typed it up though and my picture is digital. I hope that is okay.

That’s perfectly fine :)

Amazing! Congrats!!!
I will send it today or tomorrow… ;)

Sarah February 26, 2013 at 7:39 am

Hallo.
I sent my letter via email. The project is a great idea, thank you very much :-).

Brittany Westveer February 26, 2013 at 3:07 pm

Just sent in mine! Thank you so much for doing this (:

Sara February 26, 2013 at 3:57 pm

Hi!!! I’m from Spain..can I write the email project in my language? Thanks a lot =)

Like I said, it’s understandable that you’d prefer to write in your language, but you can make your message easier to read for Mr. Waltz by trying to write it in English :D

Sara February 27, 2013 at 11:53 am

Thanks! I send my email yesterday and I try in english..I do the best I can hehe thanks a lot =)

mary February 26, 2013 at 6:32 pm

Will he really read all the letters? how are you gonna send all these mesagges to him?

sorry for my english ^^

He did read all the letters sent to him in our previous Birthday Projects and sent us very lovely letters back :D
You find them under “About CWF”.

Avatar of Jacqueline Gutierrez Jacqueline February 26, 2013 at 8:30 pm

Hi!

I’m from Mexico and this is my first post!
I wrote my e-mail project to Mr. Waltz a few hours ago. I wrote my e-mail in English
and a few words in German and French. I hope that’s ok.
If you have a problem with my e-mail, please let me know about it! :-)
Thank you very much for doing this wonderful project!

Wendy Kerry February 27, 2013 at 4:20 pm

I will paint a portrait of Christoph! I loved his performance in both IngloriousB. and Django U. I was so happy he won!

Emily February 28, 2013 at 12:23 am

How do you send it all to Christoph? Is it one big poster, or do you send all the submissions individually?…
Also, is there a size limit for the art?

Avatar of Kelley (Sacher) Kelley (Sacher) February 28, 2013 at 7:56 am

We send it in a .pdf. No size limit on the art.

Emily March 2, 2013 at 1:31 am

Alrighty, I just sent mine! I included the message on the picture, if that’s alright.

Avatar of shomangaka shomangaka February 28, 2013 at 7:34 pm

Currently working on my submission to the project!! Unfortunately I will probably finish it at the last minute; I am sorry about that. This was a great idea and is quite exciting that we have this opportunity to send him our sentiments. Thank you.

Magali Gaudino February 28, 2013 at 9:31 pm

I’m writing the e-mail right now! Thank you so much for giving us the chance to let Mr. Waltz know of our thoughts, you are a very kind person and are doing a fabulous contribution to his fandom and a tremendous favor to us.
All the love!

brenda February 28, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Hi!
I just found this website a few days ago. Nice to know there are other CW fans out there. I really appreciate the “on demand” section…..watched Falling Rocks on the weekend :) Right now I’m working on what I want to say as a congratulations message ………..trying hard not to sound goofy but can’t stop repeating the words ‘awesome’, ‘fabulous’, ‘love’, ‘amazing’.

Ines March 1, 2013 at 1:24 pm

Hi ! I just sent my message in french to the e-mail adress.
Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity !

Ines

Louise March 1, 2013 at 1:58 pm

I just sent my message in french too… I try to make my best in another foreign languaje!!! but the inspiration on the fragment from André Chénier poetry that make me think on his talent helped me a lot.
Thank you Kelly, again!!!

Avatar of WhiteNoisePhantom Rosa March 1, 2013 at 6:35 pm

I just sent mine a minute ago! For a moment there I was worried I wouldn’t be able to contribute. I just know I would have been kicking myself afterwards if I didn’t. I think my message may sound a bit sappy, but oh well :)

Avatar of Christina Christina March 2, 2013 at 6:39 am

Anyone else mildly panicking about what to say? Hahah…

Brenda March 2, 2013 at 9:41 am

Yes, totally. All I can think of is “Why yes Dr Schultz, I’d be happy to open wide” and yet, that is clearly not what this situation calls for. :p

Avatar of Christina Christina March 2, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Lolol, I tried my best not to be over affectionate but it happened anyway. I like your line, though. Keep that for any other…Austrian, dentist, bounty hunters you may know.

I. March 2, 2013 at 4:54 pm

I sent mine in just a minute ago- a short poem. I think I sounded a little like a doodle, but I couldn’t resist on writing what I wrote. :D