Are you ready for OSCAR????

by February 24, 2013 About Christoph Waltz

b8fcf430-9237-4910-98c4-22609efacd66

We are so excited to be hosting live chat for the Academy Awards ceremony this evening! The chat starts at 6 PM EST in the Christoph Waltz Fans Chat Room!

We’ll see you this evening, and fingers crossed for a great night!

Avatar of Christina Christina February 24, 2013 at 10:58 am

My body is ready!!

Louise February 24, 2013 at 11:52 am

Waiting for tonight!!!! This year we’ll have a great ceremony, Seth Mc Farlane, the musicals hommage, Adele and off course our lovely mr. Waltz, we hope, on stage close to the beginning!!!!

Alina February 24, 2013 at 11:58 am

Honestly, i am not expecting CW to win but i am looking forward to the show, nevertheless.

Avatar of Ghost Ghost February 24, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Knowing my luck, our category will come at the very end of the show…

Avatar of alizabeth alizabeth February 24, 2013 at 1:16 pm

He deserves this sooo sooo much.

Millie February 24, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Well, I’ve heard that DeNiro is the odds on favorite here. But, there’s always room for an upset. CW was brilliant in “DJango”. Either way, I think Tarantino is going to win for screenplay.

Avatar of mybabybluegirl mybabybluegirl February 24, 2013 at 3:27 pm

Will probably watch arrivals, then awards, and be fashionably late for the chat … :-)
Best Supporting Actor usually is one of the first awards handed out!!
Thinking great thoughts for Mr. Waltz!

Pushka3 February 24, 2013 at 8:12 pm

You are up against an unbelievable group of ***** talent! Fingers crossed for you Mr Waltz! Love from Australia. Its almost 12.30 lunch time and I am about to turn the Tele on and watch the awards live lucky me.

Pushka3 February 24, 2013 at 8:59 pm

You did it!!!!!!!

Avatar of mybabybluegirl mybabybluegirl February 24, 2013 at 9:14 pm

Sorry – missed the chat room!! ;-(
Could some of the posts when be published at the point where CW won!?!? (The TV was in one room of my house, and this computer is in another!).
Still doing backflips down the hallway! Too exciting- and he’s SOOO DESERVING!!!!!! :-)

Linda Pfeister March 1, 2013 at 7:30 pm

Congratulations on your best supporting actor award. I thought you deserved best actor because you totally led and made the movie D”Jango unchained. You blew me away! I watched inglourious basterds today and look forward to watching your other movies. I look forward to your acting career in future, and especially U.S. A. movies. Good luck and thank you for your wonderful performances.