Christoph Waltz Fans has been named the Official Fan Website of Mr. Christoph Waltz

by January 17, 2013 About Christoph Waltz Fans.com

70th Annual Golden Globe Awards - Arrivals

This has been a very big week for Mr. Waltz.

Oscar nomination, Golden Globe win, currently ranked #2 Celebrity on IMDB, and praise continues to (rightly) heap upon him for his amazing performance as Dr. King Schultz

This has also been a very big week for CWF.

We have enjoyed over 100,000 hits on CWF since the start of January. 10,000 new visitors have come to CWF in the past three days since his Golden Globe win, alone. And we were quoted and linked by The Huffington Post.

We are proud to also announce that today we were given permission by Mr. Waltz and his representatives to refer to Christoph Waltz Fans.com as the Official Fan Website of Mr. Christoph Waltz.

This simple change, this recognition – it means more to me than I can possibly express. I have poured my heart and soul into making CWF something truly special, over three years of my life which were some of the toughest years I ever endured.

I could not have done it without my dear friend, my partner in premieres and in CWF, Jekkie. Thank you so much for your unswerving faith in me, and in Mr. Waltz, and in CWF. This is what we’ve been working for and WE DID IT!!!!!

Ghost, also, has been a tremendous source of help, and inspiration, and unwavering friendship despite my lax approach to correspondence. Thank you dear girl xx
Pinty, you’ve been such a good friend to me, and have listened through life’s ups and downs. Thank you.
Alaina, you have been there before even I started and I appreciate your faith and kindness to me. The Tumblr girls, Shomangaka, Nikki, and the rest, have made me laugh and kept my spirits up.
Natalie, Peggy, Rene and Lisa, you have remained with me for so long, and your steady advice has truly helped me not feel so alone.
Aileen, you’ve been a true friend since the beginning also.  Thank you for your loving support of me and CWF xx

Mr. Waltz, you and your PR staff have been so kind to myself and Jekkie. I cannot thank all of you enough for your help through the years, and for allowing us this recognition. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Mr. Waltz, we are committed, now more than ever, to providing you with a fan site that you are proud to endorse, and that will always remain respectful to you. We will remember your past, celebrate your present and look forward to your future projects, and will not lose focus of your career. We will serve as a source of information to your fans, and model the kind of fan interactions that are positive for all involved. Thank you for putting your trust in us.

And to you, the fans and visitors who come to CWF, we will remain your source of information on Mr. Waltz’s career, a place to discover his past works, and hopefully provide a catalyst for making friends across the world as we have been thus far.

For now, it’s time to celebrate. What started as a Tumblr site, became a dream and a challenge.

Here’s to the future! :-D

Best wishes,
Sacher

Founder, admin
www.ChristophWaltzFans.com

Avatar of jekkie34 jekkie34 January 17, 2013 at 2:41 pm

CONGRATULATIONS SACHER!!!

YOU DID IT!

Avatar of Kelley (Sacher) Kelley (Sacher) January 17, 2013 at 2:44 pm

WE DID IT. WE DID IT. It’s yours as much as it is mine, mate. WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS AWESOME!!!! :D

Avatar of Kelley (Sacher) Kelley (Sacher) January 17, 2013 at 3:25 pm

^_^

It’s incredible. Absolutely incredible!!! :-D

Tonight, I drink champagne and listen to Mozart. HA!

I think I’ll celebrate with a nice hot cup of Earl Grey (no champagne in the house) ;)

Avatar of jekkie34 jekkie34 January 17, 2013 at 2:54 pm

BIG THANKS to Lisa Kasteler and the staff at WKT Public Relations. Thank you for allowing our dream come true :)

Thank you Mr. Waltz, for giving us your blessing. You have been so kind and gracious to us…..we can never thank you enough. (I’m gonna “borrow” a bit of your Golden Globe speech) Our indebtedness to you and our gratitude know no words :)

Thank you for this!!!

Avatar of jekkie34 jekkie34 January 17, 2013 at 3:00 pm

And Thank You Stephanie (whose last name I don’t know)!!!!

Maria January 17, 2013 at 3:01 pm

Congratulations! This made me really happy. You deserve it! This is by far the best Christoph Waltz site. You can find everything here, I love it! Keep up the good work! :D

Avatar of shomangaka shomangaka January 17, 2013 at 3:01 pm

Congratulations!!! things are becoming increasingly exciting lately; Which is great news!! I am also grateful for this wonderful site. Thank you Sacher, Ghost, and Jekkie, and thank you Mr. Waltz for your approval.

M. January 17, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Wow, this is huge! Congratulations! )

Congrats! =D
Thank you for all your work! I love to read new articles, to see all these pictures and talk to you!^^
You make me happy! ;)

I. January 17, 2013 at 3:38 pm

I don’t think I can even comprehend the joy of the fact that this page is now official Christoph Waltz’s fan site. I was happy before and thankful for the effort everyone put into keeping us fans updated but now this is even more outrageously awesome!
My huge congratulations to both- our beloved CWF and Christoph Waltz, because he got himself a damn brilliant fan site.

I’m off to do my happy dance…. :D

Anfisa January 17, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Congratulations from Russia!!! Christoph Waltz is my favorite actor and I’m very glad that such a site. Thank you very much for all!

Ed from Germany January 17, 2013 at 4:56 pm

Best wishes from “over there”. Now it’s official, wow! And even Mr. Waltz himself states to like it, too. A Polynesian Pearldiver for all! And don’t spare the Rum! A beer for the man (formerly seen) with the beard! Prost!

Congratulations Sacher and to all who kept this website alive!! I am so happy for you guys! Yay! I was not expecting this news. Celebrate! Celebrate!! Lets have a screening party!

Millie January 17, 2013 at 5:54 pm

To Sacher and your friends who helped you on this project:
I started visiting your site in the early days. The reason I like it so much is your respect for Mr. Waltz and his family. It is possible to pay tribute to someone while respecting their privacy. This is a wonderful tribute to you and I know you will maintain his trust. I look forward to a great future ahead for you and this site. Thank you for all of your hard work.

Megan January 17, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Happy news! This site is a great reflection of Christoph’s reputation as an actor and performer-courteous, respectful, well-informed, and humble. I’m sure he’s delighted such a great site represents him on the Web. Congrats!

Avatar of Alyssa dracowaltztard January 17, 2013 at 10:31 pm

Congragulations, Sacher! I’m so happy for you, and I’m psyched at the growing fan community.

PS: I’m not sure if I’m a member of the fanclub. If I’m not, how do I become one?

Avatar of Unterstützer Fan January 18, 2013 at 2:55 am

yeah baby that’s great.

Avatar of Kelley (Sacher) Kelley (Sacher) January 18, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Draco: you’re a member. We’re working on a members section, for people to officially join.

Congratulations and best wishes from Slovakia! I found this website only few days ago, but I believe I will stay a loyal fan.

Daniela January 19, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Que guay felicidades Sacher!!!!!!

Avatar of Helle Cilothea/Helle January 20, 2013 at 10:31 am

This is absolutely a fantastic recognition of your serious and hard work, Sacher.
Hope this gives you new strength!

Best wishes Cilothea/Helle

DivSaxena January 20, 2013 at 11:18 am

Hey congrats Sacher and Jekkie :)
The recognition is so great to have come your way and is very well deserved :)
You girls are great, your persistence laudable and your work a joy to see. Apologies for not dropping by more often. Best wishes for the future. I hope BigStrudel and LittleStrudel are in good health and spirits.

Always loved your work!

Hermann Reif January 24, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Mallo Mr. Christoph Waltz,habe “Jango unchained gesehen ” Hut ab es würde für diese Rolle
keinen besseren geben ,Sau stark ,der Hammer der beste Christoph Waltz ( mit den Jahren so Erfahren ) ungelogen .Für mich min. 10 Oscars für Regie und Darsteller.Komik ,Witz ,Gewalt
Storie ,Handlung > 1 A.Ich glaube den Film kann man nicht toppen! Mimik ,Gesten deine Besetzung macht den Film zum Kult.
Grosse Schauspielkunst 100 MInuten Applaus