Newly Discovered: Christoph Waltz in the All New Alexei Sayle Show, 1995!

by August 12, 2012 2012

While looking up information on our August 2012 Film of the Month, I was amazed to find out that Mr. Waltz made a guest appearance in the All New Alexei Sayle Show in 1995, and even happier to find the complete episode on YouTube.

I cut it down to the relevant parts and uploaded it for your enjoyment!

Truly, no one could accuse Mr. Waltz of being “Weak Mustache” today!

clown August 12, 2012 at 12:20 am

Ummmm…..Brits have the strangest sense of humor.

Avatar of Kelley (Sacher) Kelley (Sacher) August 12, 2012 at 12:26 am

Indeed. Still, I think Weak Mustache stole the show!

To be quite honest I watched the entire show, and I found it to be one of the most painfully unfunny things I’ve seen in a long time but CW’s bit was the best. (of course)

Avatar of shomangaka shomangaka August 12, 2012 at 12:35 am

we are going to need a bigger magnet =P,
but seriously though thank you very much for sharing this =D he was adorable!

Christoph Waltz Mexico August 12, 2012 at 1:00 am

I loved it, thanks so much Sacher.

Haha, omg! =D
Never saw this before – thanks for showing us that wonderful CW-part! ;)

Avatar of Aileen Aileeneurydice August 12, 2012 at 6:18 am

Aw, bless. :) It’s great to see he did a wee bit of UK tv while he stayed here. And, yes, our sense of humour can be really weird at times. I think I can slightly remember Alexei Sayle having a show in the 90′s, but can’t remember if it was on either the BBC or channel 4. :/

Avatar of Kelley (Sacher) Kelley (Sacher) August 12, 2012 at 6:36 am

Aileen, I would expect there to be more gems like this from the dark ages of British TV that will crop up from time to time considering he lived there for so long :-) I’m just pleased as punch to find something in English!

It feels like there should be a second act between the two parts that I clipped together but in the original show there wasn’t anything, sadly.