Comic con: Django Unchained Interviews w/Christoph Waltz UPDATED

by July 17, 2012 Django Unchained

Another cool thing about Comic-con is the amount of interviews that come out of the event! We’ve rounded up some great clips of Christoph Waltz being interviewed for Django Unchained backstage at the panel.

The Hollywood Reporter

From G4tv.com

From IGN.com (Mr. Waltz appears at 2:14)

From YouTube User “ThompsonHollywood”

From MovieManiacsDE (in German)

From FandangoMovies

Ain’t It Cool News: Christoph Waltz tells us nothing about Django Unchained and that’s a good thing

Christoph Waltz says nothing to the press, we love him for it
note: Journalists, please do your homework. CWF is a great place to visit prior to an interview with Mr. Waltz.

Watch this post, we’ll update it with more videos as they’re uncovered!

Profile photo of shomangaka shomangaka July 17, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Thank you! This is great!!

Profile photo of shomangaka shomangaka July 17, 2012 at 2:12 pm
Profile photo of Kelley (Sacher) Kelley (Sacher) July 17, 2012 at 2:31 pm

Hooray! Thanks!

His beard is mesmerizing.

Profile photo of Maggy Maggy July 17, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Yes, it is! =)
But sometimes I catched oneself wishing he will shave it…^^’

I wondered how fast it grew…that’s fabolous! O_o =D

Profile photo of Maggy Maggy July 17, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Wunderbar, a small German interview too! =D
But the question was a little bit too ordinary I think. xD

“What can we expect of a Tarantino Western movie?” –> All of a typical Tarantino-movie I think. With a great Christoph Waltz and his wonderful part as Doc King Schultz! 😉

Profile photo of Maggy Maggy July 18, 2012 at 6:47 am

I’ve read today that Quentin Tarantino has written a new end for “Django unchained”… =)
I know the whole first script, so I’m very excited now! =D

Profile photo of Ghost Ghost July 18, 2012 at 7:30 am

I didn’t really like the end in the script so that’s good news! 🙂

Profile photo of Kelley (Sacher) Kelley (Sacher) July 18, 2012 at 6:38 pm

Indeed. I’m hoping for a better ending for one of the key players in the film. NO SPOILERS.

Profile photo of Ghost Ghost July 19, 2012 at 3:32 am

You read my thoughts 😉

Profile photo of Maggy Maggy July 19, 2012 at 7:46 am

I also didn’t like it! Want to know what scenes he has changed… 😉