Thank you, Mr. Waltz!

by April 17, 2011 Fan Club

Many, many thanks to Christoph Waltz for coming out after the premiere and greeting the fans who were still there. And thank you for the beautiful autograph you gave my dear friend Jekkie for me (I was so tired after waiting all last night in the rain and all day today!)

Of course, I can’t speak for him, but I think, to the people who were anticipating him but sad he didn’t come out – that he may have been overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of the screams for Rob and his people, and that is why he wanted the crowd to disperse a bit. Please don’t be upset, and remember that the next time you see him, he will probably be more than willing to greet you when things aren’t as chaotic.

Video from the event will follow in a few days. 🙂

clowngrrl April 18, 2011 at 12:09 am

awesome! hey – just a suggestion, maybe you should hold a live chat of all the details of what went down. like a cocktail party online. like maybe before you play one of Christoph’s movies? wish I was there. looked like it was great when it finally happened!

mariacw April 18, 2011 at 1:47 am

I’m just relieved that you and Jekkie survived the premiere. And to see Christoph’s autograph? simply priceless. I love him more and more each passing day. Thank you for representing.

Liv April 18, 2011 at 8:33 pm

funny, I am from Austria and I was at the premiere in NY to see him and couldnt.. that was sad..

Profile photo of Kelley (Sacher) Kelley (Sacher) April 18, 2011 at 10:27 pm

Liv, you should have made yourself known to us! Did you see us at all? We only had luck by waiting around after the event.

Profile photo of jekkie34 jekkie34 April 19, 2011 at 12:57 am

It may be a few days before I can get the video uploaded, so please be patient with me. Have a hectic schedule this week.

Profile photo of Kelley (Sacher) Kelley (Sacher) April 19, 2011 at 6:41 am

Take your time, meine freundin 😀